Get adsense account approval for blogspot, you can always get an AdSense account by creating a valid website. Learn how i got his AdSense account in one month.
We all know that AdSense contextual ads are best-paying Ad program for Bloggers. Getting an AdSense approval is not that easy. Google AdSense have some strict account approval policies, and one of them is blog should be six months old. Remember, if you have created a quality Website, you can get an approved AdSense account easily.
The major problem is for BlogSpot bloggers, for some reasons Google AdSense, doesn’t entertain BlogSpot bloggers. One of the most common reason BlogSpot bloggers get is Issue with page type. One easy way to get AdSense account with a blog is grabbed a custom domain. Then, create a professional Email address and apply for AdSense account.
how to get adsense account
There is a simple trick which you can use to get your AdSense account approved for Blogspot domain quickly.
If your BlogSpot account have a sufficient number of post (minimum 20+) then it’s easy to get your AdSense account approved. If you have personal domain and host chances of AdSense approval are very high.
Now the question is:
How to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot blog:
- Buy a custom domain name.
- Use Google apps to create a domain specific email address.
- Add pages like About, Contact
- Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot design.
- At least 10-15 well-written posts.
- Ensure you don’t use copyright images. Here you can find sites to download free images. If you have copied images from Google search, go back & delete it from your blog.
- Ensure your sidebar looks clean & professional.
- Apply for AdSense & enjoy!
Even I got my AdSense account approved after almost 10/12 re-submission.