On Page SEO is the process of optimizing individual webpages ranking higher and earn more traffic from search engines. It’s most important for your webpage. Today we will give you on page seo checklist, which will help you.
So what you need to do?
- Create a new brand with a unique domain name.
- Stick to any one domain version www or non-www.
- Use semantic markup to improve you search result ranking, optimized robots.txt to control search engine crawlers, heading tags (H Tags) to get more search engine traffics.
- Check for broken links to avoid hurting your website’s ranking.
- Add breadcrumbs to improve navigation.
- Place your site’s content above the fold to rank well search engine.
- Country TLD extension for better local search ranking.
- Submit an XML sitemap to speed up indexing.
- Create an HTML sitemap for better indexing.
- Make your website responsive to reap seo benefits.
- Use ALT tags intelligently to optimize your images.
- Use quality page meta title and description to increase CTRs.
- Linking our to relevant and authority sites.
- Keep outbound links to minimum but maintain quality.
- Link out to diverse sources.
- Use social sharing buttons.
- Redirect attachment URL’s to parent post URL.
- Write powerful and captivating headlines.
- Write benefit focused content.
- Create long & statistics based content to drive in more search traffic.
- Make use of bullets & numbers while writing content.
- Proof read the content before you go live.
- Use engaging images and videos to reduce bounce rate.
- Frequently update content/blogs to improve search engine ranking.
Check for duplicate content to avoid losing search engine ranking: Duplicate content should not be more than 10% on the site. You should check your duplicate content and remove it, to avoid losing search engine visibility.
Keyword placement matters more than frequency: Frequency of keywords no longer influences ranking but their placement does. Hence, it’s important to write content which has relevant and naturally places keywords.
Implement LSI keywords to boost SEO traffic: Implementing LSI keywords helps you to optimize your article’s keyword density, while also helping Google to judge the relevancy of an article.
Keyword in H tags, Description and Title: For best SEO results, it is important that you place your page’s best keywords in H tags, description & title, without over-stuffing them, to let search engines know that the page is all about.
Use internal contextual links on long tail keywords to improve page rank: Scan through the older posts and other web pages and contextually link them internally to establish SEO friendly site architecture.
Optimize your image for better search ranking: Optimizing images reduces bounce rate, improves your site’s performance and generates more traffic from image based search engines like Google Image Search.
Use short and descriptive URL permalink to rank higher on SERPs: Create simple and SEO friendly permalinks, such that the URL is short yet descriptive and contains the target keywords.
Use hyphens to differentiate words in URL structure: The structure of a URL matters. Thus, it is important that you keep your site’s URL as simple as possible. So, use hyphens to optimize your URLs.
Meta keywords are useful for all search engines: To rank well on all search engines, it is essential to use meta keywords.
Add Noodp(No Open Directory Project) and Noydir(No Yahoo Directory): Include in yoast wordpress plugin, the Noodp and Noydir tags help you tell search engine robots, not to use information from these sources while displaying your site’s information on the search engine results.
Love all!! Share, Like and Support us 🙂